These Donation Policies are intended to provide transparency into our practices and principles.
1. Mission World is a nonprofit corporation incorporated and existing under the laws of the State of Texas and The United States of America. The United States Internal Revenue Service has determined that Mission World is exempt from Federal income tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations to Mission World are tax deductible under the provisions of the Internal Revenue Code.
2. All monetary donations must be made in U.S. Dollars.
3. Items such as medical supplies, equipment, constructions materials, food, clothing, and in-kind services can be donated and utilized by Mission World on a project-specific basis.
4. Tax deductible donations must be irrevocable; therefore, all donations accepted by Mission World are non-refundable and non-transferable.
5. All donations to Mission World are used solely to support and further the tax exempt purposes and programs of Mission World. The purposes and programs of Mission World are described in its materials and on this website. Donors may express a preference that their donation be used for a specific purpose or program, and Mission World will use all possible efforts to honor all donor preferences.
6. Donors will receive acknowledgments during the year confirming the amounts and dates of their donations, as well as calendar year-end tax receipts documenting their donations as deductible contributions for income tax purposes in the United States. Each donor is advised to consult a personal income tax advisor for the specific applicability of deductible contribution rules to their individual circumstances.
7. Any changes or additions to these donation policies will be posted immediately to this page.
8. If you have any questions or comments regarding these donation policies, the practices of Mission World, or your dealings with Mission World or this website, you may contact:
Director and Vice President
325 N. St. Paul
Dallas, Texas 75201