These Privacy Policies are intended to provide transparency into our practices and principles. These policies express our commitment to online privacy, and disclose the information gathering and dissemination practices for Mission World and this website.
1. Mission World maintains this website as a service to our volunteers and supporters, and as a source of information for those interested in learning more about Mission World and its projects. Visitors to this website who provide personal or financial information do so voluntarily. Visitors to this website do not need to register or provide any personally identifiable information to access any part of this website.
2. The term “personally identifiable information” means personal or financial information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom the information pertains.
3. Mission World collects personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provide online such as name, address, telephone number, and email address. The sole use of this information is for contact purposes – to send tax receipts, thank-you notes, and newsletters – and to respond to questions or comments from visitors to this website. This information will be kept confidential, and will be used only for the internal purposes of Mission World and to further our activities and purposes.
4. Mission World also collects personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provide when you donate online, such as credit card information and payment information. Mission World has secured the services of Authorize.Net to provide for the secure processing of online donations. Payment Card Industry Security Standards (www.pcisecuritystandards.org) describe requirements for secure processing and storage of information related to online payment transactions. The services provided through Authorize.Net are fully compliant with Payment Card Industry Security Standards.
5. Mission World does not share, distribute, sell, rent, lease, or exchange any of your personally identifiable information with any person, organization, or other entity. Your personally identifiable information will only be shared if disclosure of the information is necessary to comply with an applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable government request.
6. Mission World and this website make no use of “Cookies” at this time.
7. Any changes or additions to these privacy policies will be posted immediately to this page.
8. If you have any questions or comments regarding these privacy policies, the practices of Mission World, or your dealings with Mission World or this website, you may contact:
Director and Vice President
325 N. St. Paul
Dallas, Texas 75201